fotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowa
Loginfotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowaHasłofotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowaZapamiętajfotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowafotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowa
Kodowanie 6 bitow do Leici M
fotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowa
AutorWiadomość
fotografia cyfrowa
Andresz
fotografia cyfrowa
2010-02-07 17:19:19
fotografia cyfrowa
bgfotografia cyfrowa
Jak by ktos byl zainteresowany to tu jest ciekawa oferta:

NEW: GT; LTM (Leica thread mount) to Panasonic G1 Allows mounting CV and thread mount Leica lenses on the G1/micro4/3. Finish is black anodized: $150. Lenses will focus to infinity
NEW GM (Leica bayonet mount) to Panasonic G1/micro 4/3 Allows Leica M lenses on the G1. Finish is black anodized: $200. Lenses will focus to infinity

WATE adapter: allows mounting the glass from a 49mm filter and the standard hood to the lens: A retaining ring for the glass is included. $190. black anodized.
LTM8 adapter: allows mounting a leica thread mount lens to the M; can be self coded: $140
Cutting recesses in your Leica or C/V LTM adapter: $45. (Due to the step in the flange surface, you may have light leak problems affecting the code recognition. The LTM8 might be a better choice.) Early C/V and some Leica adapters cannot be coded.
Cutting recesses in your Zeiss M, C/V M or Leica M bayonet flange: $45 (for Zeiss, this puts one recess in the screw area, but will still be codable), flange must be sent separated from the lens.
C/V 12mm and 15mm filter adapters: uses your 55mm (for 12mm lens) or 39mm (for 15mm lens) UV/IR filter: $150. black anodized.
Z18/Z21/Z25: Zeiss 18mm, 21mm, 25mm lens adapters: replaces the stock flange, brings up the 28mm frame lines, mates with the Leica M Bayonet and has the recesses for self coding. Finish is finely machined bronze: $140 (does not work with Zeiss 21/f4.5)
Can be provided with 50/75 framelines to suit Leuica 18mm coding. PLEASE SPECIFY

I will pay shipping for USPS, domestic. If you want insured domestic shipping, add $10.
Add $30 for international shipping, $20 Canadian, per shipment.
All payments by Paypal: PLEASE indicate what you are purchasing on the paypal order and your address. If you send me lenses for coding, I will charge $25 assembly fee plus $30 for insured return shipping domestic, UPS or USPS.
My e-mail for Pay-pal: jm@milich.com
Please note that I cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged shipments either to or from.

Specific for the WATE adapter:
You will need the glass from the B+W 49mm 486 UV/IR Cut F-Pro #14687 filter, or from the Leica 49mm UV/IR filter. (The glass from the Heliopan filter does not fit.) I removed the retaining ring and reinstalled it to the adapter with the Microtool rubber lens ring removal tool that works very well:
http://www.micro-tools.com/store/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=LRSET
If necessary, a camera repair shop could perform the transplant for you. Keep the same side of the glass facing out, just in case there is some difference. Add $15 for me to install your filter glass.

Specific for the LTM8 adapter:
It can be provided with the 9cm (90, 28, 21,WATE, (18, 15, 12 mm lenses)), 5cm (Leica 18, 50 and 75mm lenses) and 13.5 cm (35, 24/25mm lenses) frame line tabs. Please specify. You will be able to self code this adapter. Finish is finely machined bronze.

Jm
Product and Design
Bldg 280 rm 618
Brooklyn Navy Yard
63 Flushing Ave Unit 322
Brooklyn NY 11205

Productanddesign.com
fotografia cyfrowa
Strona 1
fotografia cyfrowa
fotografia cyfrowa